Sunday, August 19, 2007

Me and Elvis, and Shawn Too...


Down below, in my entry about the death of Elvis and how I became a huge fan of Elvis, I ended things by thanking a young man. That young man is Shawn Klush, who is more than worthy of a thank you for keeping Elvis alive. That's Shawn you see in the photo. Yeah, it is remarkable.

Mentioning that Shawn was a great Elvis impersonator was my opinion. As of a few days ago it's likewise the opinion of experts sanctioned by the Presley family. They've now made it official, "Shawn Klush Is The Best."

No sense me going on about it, just follow the link and get to know a little about Shawn...

http://www.shawnklush.net/

I met Shawn a lot of years ago, probably when he was fresh out of Seton Catholic in Pittston. It's possible he was still in Seton Catholic at the time. We shared a friend, a fine, fine gentleman who died way too young.

Shawn's not only a very talented young man, he's also a really nice guy. Catch him if and when you can, he'll blow your hair back...